Inspired by Cale Birk’s (@birklearns) post encouraging bloggers to post 10 photos of their school, I went around my school Friday and snapped some pics. Here is a quick tour of images (actually 12 pictures) from Kent Elementary School in Agassiz, BC. Enjoy!
Subscribe by Email
- Teaching Kids to be Good Losers?
- The Importance of Modeling Positive Use of Social Media
- 14 Videos for Starting Dialogue on Rethinking Rewards, Awards
- Creating Time for Teachers to Tinker With Ideas #RSCON4
- Why I Took Facebook and Twitter Off My Phone
- Living the Legacy of Lilee-Jean
- Modeling and Teaching Our Kids to Reach Out and INCLUDE
- What Message Are We Sending In Our First Contact With Parents?
- Taking a Moment to Stop and Play in the Puddles
- The Power of Outdoor Play: We Built a Hill
- The Most Beautiful Morning Spent Dancing in the Rain
- If We Have a Good Idea… Don’t Give It A Name
- Is a School Awards Ceremony the BEST We Can Do?
- Sometimes We Don’t Need to Fix It, We Just Need to Shut Up and Listen
- Spirals of Inquiry Chat With @jlhalbert & @lkaser – May 26 #inqBC
TagsAlfie Kohn Assessment assessment for learning awards awards ceremonies Cale Birk cancer Carol Dweck creativity david wees education Facebook family formative assessment fsa George Couros grades growth mindset interests intrinsic motivation Joe Bower Kent Elementary School leadership learning listen literacy motivation parent engagement parent voice passion personalized learning positivity praise Professional Development professional learning reform relationships rewards rewards and punishment social media strengths student voice talents Teaching and Learning twitter