Inspired by Cale Birk’s (@birklearns) post encouraging bloggers to post 10 photos of their school, I went around my school Friday and snapped some pics. Here is a quick tour of images (actually 12 pictures) from Kent Elementary School in Agassiz, BC. Enjoy!
Subscribe by Email
- 10 Belief Statements About Student Discipline
- How Does School Choice Impact Our Neighbourhood Schools?
- Do We REALLY Believe in Inclusion?
- Not Everyone Is Able to Tweet and Post Who They Are
- My Late Homework (please don’t dock marks)
- Looking Forward With Excitement; Looking Back With Pride
- Missing the Moments By Trying to Capture the Moments
- Teaching Kids to be Good Losers?
- The Importance of Modeling Positive Use of Social Media
- 14 Videos for Starting Dialogue on Rethinking Rewards, Awards
- Creating Time for Teachers to Tinker With Ideas #RSCON4
- Why I Took Facebook and Twitter Off My Phone
- Living the Legacy of Lilee-Jean
- Modeling and Teaching Our Kids to Reach Out and INCLUDE
- What Message Are We Sending In Our First Contact With Parents?
TagsAlfie Kohn Assessment assessment for learning awards awards ceremonies Cale Birk cancer Carol Dweck creativity david wees education Facebook family formative assessment fsa George Couros grades growth mindset interests intrinsic motivation Joe Bower Kent Elementary School leadership learning listen literacy motivation parent engagement parent voice passion personalized learning positivity praise Professional Development professional learning reform relationships rewards rewards and punishment social media strengths student voice talents Teaching and Learning twitter