Subscribe by Email
- We Wore the Orange Shirts… What’s Next? #orangeshirtday
- We Find What We Look For In Our Students – So What Do We See?
- Take the Lids Off Kids… and Watch ‘em Shine!
- Through a Child’s Eyes… It Was the Best Day Ever
- 10 Ways to Determine the Strengths of Our Students
- Are We Stealing Images?
- Are We Marking Assignments or Assessing Learning?
- Let’s Rethink “Kindergarten Readiness”
- 10 Ways to Start With Strengths in Schools
- When Kids Teach Kids Through Social Media
- Assessment (11)
- Educational Change (52)
- Leadership (88)
- Parent Engagement (13)
- Personal (24)
- Professional Development (24)
- Punishment, Rewards, Awards (28)
- Social Media (29)
- Strengths and Passion (25)
- Teaching and Learning (52)
- Uncategorized (13)
Alfie Kohn Assessment assessment for learning awards awards ceremonies Cale Birk cancer Carol Dweck creativity david wees education Facebook family formative assessment George Couros grades growth mindset interests intrinsic motivation Joe Bower Kent Elementary School leadership learning listen literacy motivation parent engagement parenting parent voice passion personalized learning positivity praise Professional Development professional learning reform relationships rewards rewards and punishment social media strengths student voice talents Teaching and Learning twitter